Get New Energy-Efficient Windows
We’re a Local, Skilled Window Company
Your old windows might be more than an eyesore. In fact, they could be negatively affecting overall energy efficiency. As your home ages, so do your windows. Frames will start to deteriorate because of expansion and contraction, allowing drafts that make you hotter in summer and colder in winter.
Don’t let poorly performing windows negatively affect your indoor comfort. BFARR Contracting, LLC, can replace your current units with more energy-efficient windows, reducing overall energy usage and bills.
Types of Windows
BFARR Contracting is proud to offer a full line of energy-efficient windows. These vinyl replacement windows are designed to be aesthetically pleasing and easy to maintain for years to come. We can install any of the following windows in your home:
- Casement windows provide exceptional beauty with their simple crank operation.
- Awning windows open up and out, which can improve your home’s overall style and ventilation.
- Bay and bow windows not only increase your home’s overall curb appeal; they also add extra living space.
- Garden windows offer you a shelf that you can use for plants, herbs or your favorite knickknacks.
- High-performance and impact windows are designed to resist the worst weather that Mother Nature can throw at your home. These are perfect for coastal areas that get regular extreme weather.
Let’s Talk About Your Needs
BFARR Contracting can help you choose the right windows for you home’s style and your overall requirements. We offer free estimates, where we’ll visit your home, do measurements and recommend the best solution for your needs. Call us at (321) 444-6446, or you can fill out our online form.