Storm Damage Insurance Claim Experts
Get Your Home Restored Quickly and Ethically.
Discovering roof damage after a storm can be disconcerting. If you have never dealt with an insurance claim for storm damage, you may not know how to start the process or even if your roof has enough damage to file a claim with your insurance company. In this situation, call BFARR Contracting. We will complete a full roof inspection and advise you on whether there is sufficient damage to file a claim, and we will be fully honest with you if there is not.
Our Process and Tips
- Once the storm has passed and it is safe to get on the roof, we will walk your roof and inspect all components for damage. We will document the damage, including written descriptions and digital images.
- Once you file the insurance claim, we will give you what your insurance needs to help you get your roof restored quickly and efficiently. Most insurance companies will cover the costs of repair or replacement.
- Florida law does not allow us to file a claim on your behalf
- Be aware of companies that want to fake it to make it or “specialize” in storm damage. Not every roof will have storm damage even on the same street. A storm damage / insurance roofing specialist is the a STORM CHASER – even if they are licensed in Florida.
- It is against the law to create fraudulent damage to get a “free roof”.
- We will review your insurance adjuster’s report to verify the damages and ensure that all issues have been included. If we see something missing, we will let you know.
- We will then create a contract which includes both the repairs specified by the insurance adjuster and anything additional we may have found.
- We will professionally complete all repairs or the roof replacement once the claim has been approved. Our roof replacement specialists are certified by major roofing manufacturers.
- There is no such thing as a “free roof” and its a felony in Florida to not pay your deductible or discounted one. Insurance companies and the CFO of Florida are known to check, so protect yourself.
- If you need financing to cover your deductible, let us know! We’d be happy to get you the assistance you need.
If you are putting off a roof repair or replacement in order to avoid the inconvenience of dealing with a storm damage insurance claim, BFARR Contracting should be your next call.
Let’s Talk About Your Roof
BFARR Contracting is here to support you during this challenging time with experienced, reliable roof repairs and roof replacements. Schedule a free on-site consultation by calling (321) 444-6446, or you can fill out our online form.