Bathroom remodeling projects are a good investment to make for any home. However, some homeowners tend to put off their remodeling plans for as long as possible due to a few myths and misconceptions that they hear from others. According to bathroom and siding replacement pros, these myths include:
- You Don’t Need Bath Ventilation – This notion is pure misconception and should be discarded. While a window is good for ventilation, vent fans are necessary to remove any moisture in your bathroom and prevent mold growth in the area. This allows you to keep your family’s health as safe as possible.
- You Need a Window Behind the Tub – Windows behind tubs are a good addition. However, it’s not exactly a necessary requirement as is it can only be added if it results in an aesthetically appealing sight. Unfortunately, this doesn’t always happen so consider placing the bathroom window elsewhere instead.
- The Bathroom Always Needs to Be Bigger – This is a very popular myth amongst homeowners. However, in truth, you don’t necessarily need to expand your bathroom’s size to make your remodeling project worth it. With the right layout and design, even a small bathroom can feel spacious and comfortable.
- You Need to Have a Big Budget – This notion actually has a grain of truth to it as bathroom remodeling projects do require a significant amount of funding. However, this isn’t always true and you don’t necessarily need a big budget to achieve the result you desire. For the best results, turn to the bathroom remodel and window replacement pros of BFARR Contracting to get the job done.
- It’s Not Worth It – This is pure myth and another one that you should never believe. Bathroom remodels are always worth it, especially if you have plans to sell in the near future as they always give the highest return on investment when you sell your home.
- You Need to Separate the Tub and Shower – Not every home can fit both bathtub and shower in one area so you don’t really have to separate your tub from the shower. Instead, work with the space you have and combine the two if needed.
Looking for a commercial roofer to do some work on your roof? Look no further than BFARR Contracting, your leading service provider when it comes to roofing and bathroom remodeling projects. Give us a call at (321) 444-6446 or fill out our contact form to get a free estimate.